Thursday, February 14, 2013








 
It was a successful late night last night.  The two 4titude fuel tanks are installed and the McFueler Fuel Dot. I love these tanks, they weigh nothing and there is no need to solder barbs on.  All the pre-installed fittings have barbs. The only drawback is 32oz is the largest tank they make at this time so I need to run two together. 
The radio is completely installed and ready to be programmed with dual rates and expo.
I have four different props to experiment with. I am going to break the engine in on the DA recommended prop and then try a few others to find that sweet spot the plane likes.
Note: I found a right angle attachment for my Dremel when I was walking down the tool isle of my local hardware store. I thought $29 was a bit much but now that I have used it I would pay double. Wow what a benefit it is I wish I found this a long time ago!
One last evening of checking a re-checking everything and it should be good to go. It balances out on the nose heavy side which is fine for now.  Hopefully the next pictures will be of it in the air.
Thanks for fallowing along.

No comments:

Post a Comment